– In obtaining your Medium Rigid Truck Licence you are qualified to apply in a Parcel and Freight Delivery’s with companies such as Toll or TNT have many Medium Rigid Trucks.
– If you have an MR Licence in QLD and NSW you can drive trucks from emergency services as this would be their minimum requirement. Also, Fire Fighters or Rural Fire Brigades have a number of Medium Rigid and Light Rigid Vehicles.
– Both have a number of MR vehicles for deliveries or transporting equipment like bobcats to work sites.
– This is usually operated by security companies.
– Often have a minimum requirement of a Medium Rigid Licence for many positions.
– This is the most common type of truck used by removalists.
– It will open great job opportunities. You can drive council buses which are usually consider as MR vehicles and have an automatic gearbox.